Going to a different country is every persons’ dream. No matter how rich and famous they are in their country, there is still a wish to get a home there, study there or just travel there for a good time. And there are people who go to different countries to find a good job. According to global labor stats, most people who leave their country, 90 percent of them do due to different business activities and more than half of the percentage go for finding a good paying job to support their families in their countries or calling them in their new home country. But mostly don’t even try because there is no one to guide them and they are just concerned with their fee and consultation charges. If you are looking for a country that is said to be the safest and that offers a lot of jobs each month, then we suggest that you move to Canada. You must be wondering that there are whole lot of powerful and rich countries around the world and leaving all behind why we suggested Canada only, well this is a stat that more than 250,000 people move to Canada each year for the same purpose and if you don’t know how to get to Canada, then we are here to guide you about Canadian consulate in Abu Dhabi or get Canada visa in Abu Dhabi;
- The frist thing you have to do is check your elibility points. Like you have to have points in;
- No criminal record.
- You have to have good health.
- Make sure that you have not broken any kind of international laws.
- You have a good back up in your bank account, meaning to say that you are financially strong.
- There are no misinterpretations in the paper work.
- You have to know the laws about immigration refugee protection act which also known as the IRPA.
- You must have a family member there who can verify about you.
- Then you have to know that there are different types of residencies that you can apply for;
- Self employed.
- International adoption.
- Quebec selected.
- Spouse sponsored.
- Family sponsored.
- Provincial residency.
So, make wise choice about the type of residency you are looking for.